PhotoForge v2.0.2 has been submitted to the App Store for review. This update contains a fix for project bug in the v2.0.1 as well as a bunch of new features.
Changes in v2.0.2
- Added Rotation Editor.
- Added Vignette Editor (8 different vignette styles with full intensity control).
- Added Color Balance Adjustment Editor.
- Added Colorize Adjustment Editor.
- Added Device to Device image transfer. You can now easily transfer photos between your devices.
- Added ability to invert layer masks.
- Changed the behaviour of the shadows & highlights adjustment to give much better results.
- Greatly improved performance of crop and layer transform tools.
- Fix for projects not loading properly after update to previous version.
- Fix for graphical corruption when repeatedly cropping huge images.
- Fix for rare bug on iOS 4.2.1 that may cause app to become unresponsive when no wifi connection is available.
- Minor graphics improvements and fixes.
- A few minor bug fixes.