We have submitted PhotoForge2 v2.0.1. Will hopefully be accepted and released within a week.
Changes in this version
- Location services are no longer required to load photos. If location services are rejected the default image picker will be used instead and no GPS metadata will be loaded.
- For those that do allow location services, you now have the ability to strip this information when sharing your photos online. You may now also disable tagging your image with GPS data when using the built in camera.
- Added ability to completely hide editor backgrounds when editing. Added option to set the default opacity of the editor backgrounds as well. This should allow for unobstructed editing when using some of the larger editors like curves, channel mixer, etc.
- Added High Pass Filter
- Added configurable edge blending and zoom to the polar filter. Making mini planets is easier than ever!
- Added camera connection kit RAW support. PhotoForge2 will now always load RAW when available.
- Major speed increase to gaussian blur filter
- Improved Facebook uploader so that uploaded images are now auto-approved. No longer need to manually login and approve each photo uploaded.
- Fixed location services not being disabled when cancelling the image picker. Previously location services could have remained enabled when there was no need.
- Fixed metadata getting stripped when emailing your photo. (This is now configurable in settings).
- Fixed image picker order so camera roll is always at the top of the list.
- Fixed Facebook login problem on devices without multi tasking.
- Many other minor graphical and interface fixes.
- Various optimizations and speed increases.